Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Aura Communication Manager

PossumButt1

Technical User
Sep 20, 2010
US
I am tasked to change an existing Auto Attendant that automatically forwards via TOD schedule calls to there call center. They want this change do to customer wants to forward all these calls at different times, like the Holiday that just past they worked half day but calls never forwarded until 5 pm. Can they have a night busy button on Attendant one x soft console to do this bypassing TOD

PossumButt1
samuri18@juno.com also

A typical setup in call center vectors is to have an "emergency" skill - for fire drills or when the building just shuts down. All your call center vectors start with "if agents in skill 999>0, then go to..." usually steps that say "we can't take your call due to an emergency" or route out to the programming your time of day tables already have in place. If you set 1 agentID with that skill and they logged in that way, and you put that type of programming at the beginning of your vectors, you cuold achieve something like "if anyone logged into this skill, then jump to out-of-hours programming before even checking the time of day stuff

i have an announcement that i want to send by exts, a multicast announcement, i need help!

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back