Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Aura CM 7.1 + IP DECT - no Call Forwarding Indicator

Status
Not open for further replies.

glexu

Systems Engineer
Mar 27, 2018
DE
Hello,

i'm new here.
I have in company Avaya Aura CM 7.1 + IP DECT with Avaya 3735 Phones. I don't know why when i set the call forwarding on Avaya DECT 3735 Phone there is no information on the display, no Icon or Information, that the redirection is active or not.

In the second company location I have an old DECT system with new AVAYA 3735 Phones and there after the activation of the Call Forwarding the information is shown on the display (display shown 1178>1311).

Is there any way for ip dect to show call forwarding???

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=0cd64a16-8dd0-4f3f-991a-bd4a745cc4ae&file=3735Dect.JPG
The IP DECT phones are SIP, yes? If you aren't getting features properly, it could be an issue with PPM (Personal Profile Manager) not sending the correct information.
You can check the status in System Manager under Elements / Session Manager / System Status / User Registrations.
Registrations_eircds.png

If your station shows as an AST Device (Advanced SIP Telephony) then PPM should work. Click the "Show" link to see more details and look at the "Registration" tab to see the PPM Registration.
Reginfo_elglxk.png

If PPM isn't working then check out this thread for a great check-list on getting it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back