Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Aura Agent Desktop NRD Reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFrey

Programmer
Dec 20, 2009
US
So I have agents using Avaya Aura Agent Desktop 6.2. Problem is when two of the agents go Not Ready and select an activity code it shows they are not ready with the activity code on the AAAD but, AACC real time reporting shows the in contact status column as not ready which is correct but the NR Reason column is Blank. It seems to only happening on two of the agents.

Thanks in advance.

Hi FFrey i had this same issue when using 6.2 with an Avaya system. We had an issue where certain programs installed in the background of the users PC was causing an issue.

Try getting the agent to log onto a different PC, log into the AAAD and test it. This is how i figured out the issue and uninstalled the offending software. Good luck with this, we had nothing but problems getting the AAAD to work properly as it wasnt even supported on the system we had, yet Avaya originally said it was.

Did you configur you not ready codes on AACC under the Confiuration Server Name Activity Ciodes?

Don6531

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back