Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Agent Desktop Demo Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

homemade88

Technical User
Mar 18, 2013
BS
Hi guys,

Can anyone say if there exist an Avaya Agent Desktop demo kit that can be used that doesn't involve getting support from Avaya directly involved? I'd like to be able to present to a client how it works with about 2 - 3 users. I'm an Avaya partner and have access to software on their website btw if that helps to get an answer, thanks in advance.

Thanks a lot Westi, I'll work on getting your recommendation going. If you or anyone else has more input on this, please feel free to toss it in, I really do appreciate the assist.

So I was able to get the VM running and my softphone is working so thanks for the help on directing me to it. One other thing, where can I find Avaya's current physical demo kit? I noticed that they referenced it in the document you sent me, but it shows 9600 series phones which are end of life.

Screenshot_2024-02-05_105326_j4xljk.png

Physical Demo Kit is reserved at a very very special price only to onbooarded and certified resellers, the process to purchase it is managed directly by Avaya through your Distributor

If you look around there are some very good prices on the current J series phones especially on refurbished.

The ERS was end of life a few years ago but I assume a basic POE switch will be OK although the ERS did have IP Office specific features.

Believe is or not, I went down by my mum's house to celebrate my brother's birthday and went into my old room and found an Avaya 3526t-pwr+ switch, a 1608 IP Phone and a Wi-Fi router. That's literally everything I need to makes calls between my laptop (softphone), IP deskphone and cellphone/tablet (softphone), strange how life works sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back