Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya ACS Partner R6 Processor LED no light

Status
Not open for further replies.

krbos

Technical User
Aug 19, 2010
US
I am new to setting up and installing Avaya Partner Systems, but I took the time to read through the entire manual and other resources along the way.

We just wall-mounted the ACS unit stand-alone and had the electrician ground it for us, however when we went to power it up the processor light does not come on, the 18-D phone we plug into extension 10/11 shows no response and when we remove the power plug and restore power again the system clicks but there is still no activity from either the phone's LED or the processor light.

I am assuming the system is defective but before we look to replace it, is there any thing else that we might look into as a possible solution.

no light , nothing on the phone its dead . return it and get a new one

you have a bad processor as skip has stated.....unless the power outlet is bad. worth checking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back