Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya ACRA how to enable stereo recording

Status
Not open for further replies.

hymanchen

Vendor
Nov 20, 2023
CN
version
cm10.1.3
aes 10.1.3
ACRA 15.2
I download the wav file still the mono ,but it had changed to stereo recording.I can't think of a better way to solve this issue.

Thanks all.

2_nyggvr.png
1_rqtzcv.png

Check the recorder compression settings. If you have "mixed mono" enabled it will combine the stereo stream files into a single mono one

Untitled_sqjcze.jpg

3_kbs4jt.png

Thanks for reply. Recorder compression mixed mono not enabled. Was the Stereo function need to restart all the servers to make it work?

Nope, if it's an IP recorder it gets the audio as two streams and records it as stereo anyway.

Have a look at the Media drive and the latest Calls folder and make a test call, you should see 2x WAV files and an XML while the call is in progress and after hang-up it will change to a single WAV and XML

Assume you have installed a patch or HFR as I've never seen that "enable stereo recording" option under the registration pool before and the 15.2 docs have no reference to it.

Have a look at the latest release notes to see if there is any info about that being added and what it means.

I was restarted all the server .The changed was look like not working.
The downloaded audio is still mono, and the search recording has only one wave.
ACRA was installed 15.2_2021R1_Published_KBs-15.2.9.836
Thanks for your help!
4_rsoowb.png
5_lwojkh.png
6_ikzgg5.png
7_wanyte.png

Ah looks like I was wrong about dual streams, looks like DMCC MR sums the streams into a single one by default.

Found this for AES

and the NICE manual also says that the stream is summed when using DMCC MR

This integration provides “muxed” (mono) audio and therefore does not support speaker separation for reporting or analytics.

Could be a R10 bug or missing option for CM or AES, I'd raise a ticket with Avaya.

dear biglebowski,
Thank you so much! I will continue to try other methods

dear biglebowski,
Update .Download the wav file was stereo format.Enabled the stereo mode only three step.
1.ACRA server
Recording management -data source -member groups- select your MR-GROUP to edit-enable stereo recording
2.Recorder server
general setup-integration adapters-settings-select dmcc adapter and restart
3.CM server
to check the registered station, one station and two record station was registered.
1_rxsvgr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back