Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya ACR

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJPandi

Technical User
Apr 29, 2010
US
I am trying to retrieve all recordings made to a certain number for the previous 9 months and just realized the call detail setting is set to only 2 months. I see the .wavs on the F drive but don't know how to search them since I can only go back 2 months. Each .wav has an xml file w/ it. I reactively changed the counter to 12months but that still doesn't help me in this case. Any ideas? Thx in advance!

This way is a bit long but works a treat. (Assuming you mean IP Office Contact Store)

Firstly, create a txt file of all the .wav file names in the directory(s) - you can google this as a command using DIR or a third party tool like DIR Print

This will make a sizeable text file. So go ahead and now download editpad lite

In Editpad lite you can use regular expressions to filter out just the 89000xxxxx.wav files in your test file. Once you have done that cut them, and paste all the file names into a new txt file and save it as REDO.txt

Once you have a nice clean REDO.txt file with only 890000xxxxx.wav file names in it, copy the file to the VRL folder in voicemail

This will re-add all those file names back into the database and keep the file structure.

This method is great if you have a corrupt CS database with no backups.

ACSS - SME
General Geek

We actually have AACC with WQMS and ACR. I found the text files and associated .wav files in questions on the server but the .wavs are encrypted - the only tool I know of is the actual contact recorder replay tool but these recordings are beyond the 2 months we had set for retrieval so it won't find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back