Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya ACCS Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irshad78

IS-IT--Management
May 16, 2016
SA
Dear Team

Appreciate your support.

We are migrating from Avaya IPO 500 V2 and Avaya IPOCC Environment to Avaya IPO Server Edition and Avaya ACCS.

Currently Our Call Center Call Flows were configured in Voice mail from there the call is forwarded to Specific Destination in Avaya IPOCC.

In Avaya IPOCC It will Check Agents Availability, if Available call will be assigned to Agents or else call will remain in Queue till agents are available.
Now coming back to Avaya ACCS how can I achieve this?

I have already created CDN’s, Skillsets and Supervisors and Agents. I am struck with scripting. i.e. how to collect the call coming from VMPro and assigned to skillset.

Regards

Are you using text based scripting or 'gui' based in Orch. Designer?

What I mean is are you using text based scripting e.g. IF THEN ELSE etc or the GUI flow based drag n drop type?
By default ACCS will always queue the call until an agent is available but within scripting you have lots of
options for changing call handling depending on what you want to acheive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back