Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya 9.0 using E-30EWP doorboxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

KPM2S

Programmer
Sep 22, 2015
US
Guys,

I have an E-30 Viking doorbox hooked up to a Analog station port on a combo card. Its programmed as an IVR port. The Hook Persistancy is default at 100ms and the Disconnect Pulse Width is now at 20ms (down from 800ms). The issue I am having is that when the call disconnects I am getting a 5 second intercom dialtone. Its more of a solid tone. Has anyone ever had this issue before? First when these were connected they were giving a ringback to the Hunt Group, by lowering the Disconnect Pulse Width down to 20ms seemed to have fixed the ringback, but now I have this tone which doesn't want to go away. I have these in other customers and don't have this issue. They too are at 9.0 release. Any feedback or setting changes will be helpful.

Cause it has reliable disconnect and doorboxes are not an option since they are greyed out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back