Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya 5410 release 5 but need them to be release 2 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

needavaya

IS-IT--Management
Jul 7, 2010
CA
I plugged in the Avaya phones and they are saying "please wait...." will they work with the ip office 406 v.2 (3.2)

I think I just wasted money on these phones and I need them to work. Can I get a descriptive step by step to get them to work with my version of ip office.

Thank you if you can assist.

phones work properly thank you...only thing is that they do not show the extension when I put it in. It just shows ""nouser""...is there something I have to do to show the extension.

Thanks!

But how do I find out the extension when it is not showing on the phone when I plug it in? Do I have to have manager open when I plug the phone in?

Manager will tell you the extn number of the port you are connected to at any time, just look in the extn section of Manager and find the port you are connected to :)

ACSS (SME)
APSS (SME)

It is shown on the phone itself or on the display of a phone that is called with that phone.

Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum

honey, i fried the IP Office !!!

Sarcasm, it's only one of the services I offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back