Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

avaya 5.2.1 s88xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvayaTier3

Technical User
Dec 31, 2008
US
Clearing ds1 alarms:
remove programming
remove board
loop it back so it has a signal and does not fail
disable the maintenance object for the board

Causes ds1 alarms:
adding new ds1 board without programming
adding programming without a board
board with programming and a ds1 circuit with no signal

A great teacher, does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

37 years Bell, AT&T, Lucent, Avaya
Tier 3 for 27 years and counting

Thank you ,but the issue is with our TN2312BP IPSI boards. We could only upgrade the firmware on all remote sites but not at the main site

It would be nice to be able to edit these. Sorry. I was answering a different thread.

Did you try reseating your ipsi board at the main?

A great teacher, does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

No problem I thought maybe I typed something wrong on the thread, and yes we completely took it the 2 out and put it back we have an escalation with Avaya to Tier 4 and havent received a call back ,If any ideas we would appreciate it

can you ssh to the boards and login?

bsh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back