Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Automation Error - Object has diconnected from Clients

Status
Not open for further replies.

Learnerprog

Programmer
Apr 21, 2004
US
Hello all,
One of my user all the sudden get this error message. This is the first time I ever seen it? Anyone has any ideas? how to get it fix?. Thank you very much

Given that we are telepathically supposed to know in what circumstances this has happened, I will reply with a telepathic answer

If you want a written answer, please supply written information about the application, what the app is doing, what the suer is doing, any relevant code etc etc

Rgds, Geoff

We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names and all are different colours but they all live in the same box.

Please read FAQ222-2244 before you ask a question

[lol]Having some real amusement with you today Geoff. Playing with the sharp crayons this time?

Gerry

glad I'm making someone smile anyhooo !!

Rgds, Geoff

We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names and all are different colours but they all live in the same box.

[LOL] nice answer Jerry !! (as opposed to Gerry !)

Rgds, Geoff

Sorry Guy i have forgot to put the error message in my post. Error message "Run-time error "-2147417848 (80010108) Automation error, The object invoked has disconnected from its clients" this happen they try to pull up the Calendar in the apps. This has been working fine until yesterday. Thanks, C

what application ??
pls explain "pull up the calendar"

Rgds, Geoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back