Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Automatically process meeting requests permissions 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

msoffq

Technical User
Apr 20, 2001
US
When a user puts out a meeting request and invites a resource, such as a conference room, they are not getting an automatic reply. When I log on to the conference room mailbox, and check permissions, the All Users DL have permissions set to Author. When I add an individual user, and set their permission level to Owner, they receive a notification of a scheduling conflict. I tried setting the All User DL permission to Owner just to test it, but I am unable to save the change. (I am an owner of the mailbox calendar.)
If anyone has any input, I would greatly appreciate it.

ZBNET, sorry it took so long to post this, but I can not set the All Users DL to Editor. I get an error that reads "The modified permissions could not be set.

The preceeding post should have read "The modified permissions could not be saved.

You need to open the resources mailboxes and in the Tools/options/calendar options select Resource scheduling. Tick Automatically accept meeting requests and process cancellations". For those resources you want to ensure aren't double-booked tick, automatically decline conflicting meeting requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back