Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Automatically Email an excel workbook as an attachment

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarahMH

MIS
May 16, 2003
GB
Hi

I am still a beginner and know that this is proberably really simple but does anyone have sample code that will enable me to email a specific workbook to a specific person and c.c. to four other people - but running the code in another worksheet.

Many thanks in advance

Thanks, I did have a look but couldn't find it - obviously didn't look hard enough!

I have sorted it myself though - thanks anyway

You might have to add in the reference to Outlook. What code have you tried so far?

Thanks

I am managing to send the email but I was wondering if there is any way of turning off the message box that pops up asking if you wish to send the automated email?

Guessing you are using XP. The message is a built in warning and as far as I know there is no way of turning it off without using third party software.

Thanks

I'm still on 2000, but I didn't think there was. Thank you for your help!

Do a google search for outlook object guard model
Redemption seems a good stuff.

Hope This Helps, PH.
Want to get great answers to your Tek-Tips questions? Have a look at FAQ219-2884 or FAQ222-2244

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back