Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Automatic Using Available CO (Line) KX-TD1232

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniffy1234

IS-IT--Management
Jul 24, 2007
US
Hello All,

We have 8 lines sharing among 30 people. I have couple of questions:

1. It seems as though it is always using CO 01 (Line1). How can I configure it to use available line when the user pick up the phone(handset)?

2. We have different phones (KX-T7453 and KX-T7432), I configured the Flexible Keys without the CO (Line), it said "CO Not Assigned" when I pick up the handset.

3. On the phone, my Message button the indication light does not show the light eventhough I have unread messages. I checked the COS - Enable Authorization of message notification, Disable - All calls transfer to Mailbox, and Enable Message waiting lamp status on the Mailbox.

Greatly appreciate your help.

proram 99 12 store at each ext for idle line pref.
if no one cares i like to put all lines into trk group 1
and the lines hunt from 87654321

check day and night etc outgoing line assignments
just giving a flexible co button does not give you that
line appearence for outgoing calls

ck your mailbox i'll bet that you did not tell your mailbox
what ext you are x2 check

I have all the extension in one group EXG1 and put all the outside lines (CO) in the TRG #1 and Lines Hunt from 87654321, but it say "CO Not Assign" when I pickup the handset.

I've checked the mailbox setting, example Mailbox 101 Owner Extension is 101, but my Message Button on the phone does not light up eventhough I have unread messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back