Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Automatic Forwarding to Multiple recipients

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharx

IS-IT--Management
Jun 24, 2003
AU
How do I set up automatic forwarding to multiple recipients. For example, I would like everyone@domain.com to go to me@domain.com, you@domain.com, etc...

You have a variety of options here, I hope they help...

Firstly, I assume you are trying to write to a number of people within a particular group!!! In which case, set a personal distribution list with these persons in it.

Alternatively, create a rule which checks for messages AFTER sending and forwards them onto the other persons.

You cannot simply e-mail the address everyone@domain.com but you can create a group called this. If that helps.

FATZ

If the users on different mail systems or if they or different organization create custon reciepients and same as create Dl and add these custom recp....

Obviously you want to broadcast one email sent to domain.com, to a few people in the global address list.

Create a distibution list, call it what-ever, include the recipients, & check the email address is what you want.
*Remove the email address if you only want exchange users to use the broadcast - best for internal type stuff.
*Hide it from the GAL if you only want people to broadcast with the full email address - best for clients etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back