Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Automated Attendant Meridian Mail 12 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldemup

Technical User
Nov 20, 2008
US
Im looking to set up a dial by name Atomated Attendant solution for a vendor. I have an Opt 81C Rel 24.5 using Meridian mail 12. I've been through all the books we currently have for this but im thinking it may be called something else by Nortel. Please let me know your suggestions or my options. Thank you kindly.

Thank you GHTROUT!
I set up a Through Dial (dial by name)
Next a Menu service and worked wonderfully.
I have one more question.
Currently, the "Dial by name" Option spells back the intire name of an employee, is there a way to have it play the employee's recorded name in place of that?
Thanks again

Yes, just have the employee record their "Personal Verification" (in other words, "say their name" at 89). note this isn't their Greeting. Don't put your greeting in 89 and don't just say your name at 821

[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators - You Can Hire Me Too

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, you're far too kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back