Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Autoloaded Autolisp works, but then sometimes does not??

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashnb444

Technical User
Jan 14, 2003
US
Hello,

I am on autocad 2002. I have my autolisp autoload. They all work fine, but sometime they act like the command does not exist. I will restart Autocad or load one different autolisp, then they work. There is no pattern to when they stop working. I load acad.lsp after everydrawing in the options also. I am stumped. Any suggestions? Thanks

Crash

Ever heard the expression "Don't shoot the messenger"?

We run 2000i on 4 computers other than mine and all of them have the exact same problem at least once a day for no reason at all. I haven't figured out if it's cosmic rays, Windoze, magic, voodoo, someone kicking the cable, bad luck, or what. There is another expression that applied here is grounds for worry: "Once, it's an accident; Twice, it's circumstance; Three times, it's enemy action." Blame it on Al-quaida, they won't care, they will probably agree it's their fault anyway.

Our solution is similar to yours: Key in menu and hit the "Enter" key twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back