Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Auto script help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpuck666

Technical User
Oct 9, 2013
US
Having an issue when trying to run a script in CMS when i am not there. I stay logged in to cms and my computer but when it runs it does not populate any data into the html template. I am running historical>agent>aux daily. I have the script to save it as an html file. It works perfectly when I am there but if I try to run it when I am away it will never work. I have set my login info in the scripts section in tools. I can post part of the script if it helps. The entire script is 200 pages long. Please help anyone. I have tried using .acsauto and acsup files triggered by a batch file through windows scheduler with no luck. But if I am there and click on the script it runs perfectly.

some q's:

what version of CMS on the server?, what version of Supervisor on the PC?, what version of Windows?,have you only tried to get it to run when your away with the Win Task Scheduler?, how frequently do you want it to run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back