Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

auto-print chits Aloha POS

Status
Not open for further replies.

liskor308

Technical User
Jun 9, 2016
US
I'm having issues with auto-print chits on my Expo Kitchen Station on Aloha Table Service. Most of the time, the chits print as they should, which is "auto-print when prepared," however, sometimes the chit doesn't print until the order is bumped. It seems it will only do this for certain items, sometimes when only that item is ordered, sometimes even when there are multiple items on the same order.

There were no issues with this until the decision was made to upgrade from Aloha v. 6.7 to 12.3. The outside company hired to do the upgrade never found out what the issue of the chits was and it's just something we have had to deal with since, but I would like to know how to get all chits to auto-print upon order completion.

what version of 12.3 are you running. It may be a simple in version update that is needed. last release I saw was 12.3.66. Others may have a higher version.

AlohaRoss
An Aloha POS 3rd Party support Solution company.
We answer when they don't
reddit : rossabout

Ask who ever updated you for a newer release of Aloha. Then see if issues continues.

AlohaRoss
An Aloha POS 3rd Party support Solution company.
We answer when they don't
reddit : rossabout

If you're unable to get the upgrade, let me know and i can perform the upgrade to latest version available.

sheerdyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back