Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Auto/predictive dialers with IP Office?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drewdown

IS-IT--Management
Apr 20, 2006
US
Wondering if anyone has any experience with them and whether they can give me some insight into what to look for, what to stay away from, etc..

Looking for something to increase sales calls volumes and integrate within our IP office.

Thanks

Drewdown, the other link is removed;

Try these;

Avaya_Red.gif

Dain Bramaged

Thanks Bas, I looked at the second link before and the broken English turned me off that site.

Do you have firsthand experience with them?

No i haven't but it looks very good to me.
I cannot find an old theard i've read 1 or 2 years ago about dialers. When i find i'll let you know.

Avaya_Red.gif

Dain Bramaged

I just finished a demo session with computer instruments on their predictive dialer and power dialer applications for a client of ours. Looks like a very nice app that directly integrates with the IPO and they are a Avaya devconnect partner so no issues with non-support from Avaya.
The systems can connect via analog stations or as SIP endpoints which is real nice and is sold in a sort of Modular setup so that if you go with the power dialer but want the predictive dialer later on it is simply a module add to the server. Plus it's licensed per 'agent' up to I believe it was 380.
I would check them out for sure.

Thanks man. I will look into them.

Can I ask what you will be using them for? I am looking for something to increase inside sales contacts, IE live person on the other end.

They have a list of @35,000 clients that they will be notifying of shipment status, inventory availability and the likes.
They are looking more at the power dialer app which auto dials numbers form a database and then will transfer the call into the assigned huntgroup.
One of the really cool features is that it can detect a machine answer vs. a live person so that your agents are not being connected to answering machines.

If you can pm me I'll give you the contact that we are working with at C.I. if you want it.

I would PM you but I don't even know how to do that on this site. Someone help me out?

I would like to get that information.

I don't think that PM is an option here, you need someones e-mail address to contact them or their website with the contact on it.
Yeah PM would be nice

Joe W.

FHandw., ACS

I don't suffer from insanity
I enjoy every moment of it :)

That's what I thought. I have seen people ask for PM's before and thought 'how the hell do you PM someone here?'

drewdown,
E-mail to the below address. I created it just for this type of use.

I didn 't know you couldn't PM on here. Sorry.

lrb45@ymail dot com

our Avaya team leader says that we can do it (and many other things) with just single routines programmed via tapi.

is it true? or is he just avoiding giving us good providers.

Avaya IPO sells its CCC compact contact center solution and doubtless its designed to be a inbound call center.

but when we need outbound?

automatic dialing
predictive dialing

are a must.

we are still in the search, like you.

(July of 2009 )(after six months of sleep ZebrAYA is back)
[Always Close your threads for avoiding other people to entangle]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back