Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Auto Menu Level Only Applying Once 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dampbluff

IS-IT--Management
Feb 23, 2022
US
Hi, long time reader, first time poster, so lemme know if this is in the wrong format.

Micros 3700 5.7.0

Basically, rather than a happy hour, I'm trying to give drinks daily specials. So for Wednesday it's martinis, my period is the hours we're open and the day is set to Wednesday, 3rd main price level.

The price works the first time, but the second time it reverts back to price level 1. I have the option enabled that allows me to repeat the price, but I'm trying to get it to work on the menu item button itself more than once. I've looked at every option on Menu Classes and Auto Levels and I have not been able to find it.

Thanks,
Dell

Go to POSCONFIG, Menu Levels and clear "Pop Up To Menu Level"

Wildbar said:
Go to POSCONFIG, Menu Levels and clear "Pop Up To Menu Level"

Yeah, I didn't even realize you could do that lol. And I also didn't understand how the Periods section worked. Once I clicked the right days, and THEN checked the serving period, it worked! Thank you for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back