Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Auto intercom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjatwood

Technical User
Jul 5, 2007
US
In a 2000, how is an auto intercom set up between a boss and the secretary?

At the risk of doing myself out of the need to be here check out the feature programming guide. it can be found here....

All of the manuals can be found here.....

But if you use the Feature programming guide with the Business/Hotel Features and Specifications manual you can easily work out what they call the feature and then find out everything you need to do to get it to work.

Hope this helps.

Hope it didn't seem like I was sidestepping the question. but I figured it would be more educational for the future!

I had been looking for the Feature Programming Manuel and you led me to it. I'm ever so greatful.

The Group Call Coverage key is a better operation than the Auto intercom. You need IPS with R10 or higher I think.
It has the added ability to not only DSS intercom to the boss but also allows the secretary to pick up the calls ringing the boss's phone all on the same key.
Simply place the bosses extension on a key on the secretaries Dterm then flag it in CM 9006 to a 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back