Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Auto BCC???

Status
Not open for further replies.

paze

IS-IT--Management
Nov 11, 2003
US
Is there a setting in outlook that will automatically set all replies to be bcc to an address???

Need more info. At least I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish. It sounds as though you want this...
I send you an email. You reply - in your reply who's address goes in the bcc field, yours or mine? And what is gained by either. Or are you trying to automatically place an unrelated address in the bcc field, kinda like a wire-tap for email in that case.

i am trying to accomplish the second of the two, inserting a third party email address into every reply. It is, for lack of a better term, a big-brother wire-tap i am trying to accomplish.
thanks

i expect you could do that using VBA. capture every send event and put an address into the BCC field. However, if that person looked in their BCC field in Sent items, they would see your address.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back