Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Auto Attendent Issue on IP Office 10.1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaspagano

Technical User
Jun 27, 2013
ZA
Files have been converted and into .c11 uploaded on Embedded file management under System>Dynamic>LVMail>AAG Auto attendant has been set up with the correct file names, However it doesn't play SD card has been shutdown and system restarted still not working

We've had the best success with embedded attendant audio files when we stick to this format for the attendant and audio file naming. If you don't follow these, the IP Office ends up changing file names for you, and we've noticed that it can cause playback issues.

Attendant Name = No more than 12 characters for the Name and 8 characters for the Recording Name. The shorter the better.

I'd say, try rebuilding the attendant per the above rules, and if it doesn't help, send me the audio file and I'll test on my end.

use monitor > filter embvm events in the Call filter and enable Filesys in Service then stop and start the SD card.
Then you can see if it loads the files, may take some time to finish loading all the files and the custom files are loaded last.

Hi Intrigrant, Please give me a step by step using Monitor as per your above instruction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back