Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Auto-Attendant 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggizod

Technical User
Aug 21, 2012
US
Hi guys. I have an Voicemail-ATT set up on hunt group on one of the remote sites. Call will go to that Voicemail-ATT when nobody picks up call or they activate night service. I wanted to test dial directly to that voicemail box without disturbing users. I remember its possible to do with shortcode , but how ? Can you please advice ?

Either point an incoming call route to VM:ModuleName (replace module name with your module), or create a shortcode such as *86/VoicemailCollect/"VM:ModuleName"

If you didn't build it as a module, you should have.
This is assuming you're using voicemail pro, of course.

Alternatively, do the same thing, but point your ICR to AA:AttendantName or shorcode to *86/AutoAttendant/"AA:AttendantName" if you are using embedded VM.

-Austin
I used to be an ACE. Now I'm just an Arse.
qrcode.png

Sorry, typo. The VoicemailCollect should just go to the module name in quotes, not "VM:ModuleName" (no VM:).

-Austin
I used to be an ACE. Now I'm just an Arse.
qrcode.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back