Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Auto Attendant

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogerpatel

Technical User
Jun 14, 2005
Can some one please help me out on this one.

I have setup a BCM50 system with the following :

BCM50
GATM4 (3 Lines)
BRI Module (1 ISDN 2e with 2 Lines)
15 Phone's

It's all up and fully working.

I have setup 8 Mailboxes for voicemail so when users leave there desks they can activate voicemail by hitting Feature 984, this enables "Forward>363".

I now need to setup something so when the office shuts say at 7pm they can enable a Night Service saying something like " We are now closed, please leave a message or call back in the morning" for Office.

We have worked out that if the Main Reception Phone (DN221) does Feature 984 all incomming lines are forwarded to her Mailbox, we could do this however shes wants her own Mailbox as well as a night service if poss.

I need to know how to setup and configure this AutoAttendant somehow, any help will be really appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Record a company greeting for night......
Administer the night greeting in your greeting table for NON Business........
Program an F982 button on the attendant set (default p/w is O-P-E-R-A-T-O-R..........is changeable)
When the attendant leaves for the day, she hits F982, gives the password, and under Business they select closed......
In the morning she selects F982, same process, then selects Business open.
Now, the night greeting will play but you need to also take into consideration where you would ultimatley want the night calls to go.....CCR tree, mailbox...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back