Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Auto-Attendant treatment with BCM450/CS1000M tandem

Status
Not open for further replies.

teletech77

Technical User
Jan 10, 2008
BM
I have a customer that is networking a BCM 450 and a CS 1000M Rls.5 with Callpilot Rls. 5

I've been able to call the main number which comes in via the BCM 450 PRI to ring 4 times at the reception desk and then forward no answer after 4 rings to Callpilot Auto-Attendant successfully.

Is it possible to have the main number ring 4 times and FNA to the auto-attendant during the hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday and then straight to Auto-Attendant from 5:00pm to 8:30am and weekends from 8:30am to 5:00pm.

Managed to do the night treatment with Programming the line assigment for the main number to Line Redirect to 7007 *Auto-Attedant SDN* however when dialing main number, it goes straight to Auto-attendant which is fine but would like the above accomplished if possible.

Scenario to be accomplished if possible

Day Scenario
Dial main number XXX-XXXX rings 4 times at bcm450 and FNA to Callpilot Rls. 5 Auto-Attendant
8:30am to 5:00pm

Night Scenario
Dial main number XXX-XXXX rings directly to Callpilot Auto-Attendant
5:00pm to 8:30am

Other scenario
Night Service added to Receptionist phone
Dial main number XXX-XXXX rings directly to Callpilot Auto-Attendant.

Any assistance or knowledge would be great and I've normalized everything as I'm dealing with production pbx's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back