Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Auto attendant to go to holiday greeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

thep

IS-IT--Management
May 6, 2011
US
we have ipo 500. i have voicemail pro where its setup for Holiday Greeting and i would like to start enable this at certain hour. i am not sure what to do to fire it earlier point of time.

do i call in my main # and have to press any shortcut keys to get into this greeting and enable it?

or do i call from my extension to a short code?

bit lost hope someone can help me out on this.

You have to go into voicemail pro and and change the condition for the holidays to match whatever time/date you want to enable for it. Without knowing your call flow, we cannot really say for sure what its called...but it'll probably be a condition.

OR it could be a time profile on the ipoffice which is controlling it through the incoming call routes...never know.

-Austin
ACE: Implement IP Office

You need to speak to the people who programme your system or the people who maintain it, if you don't have either you need to find someone :)

NTE-wave-logo-for-a4-header.jpg

i am in the vm pro and i see the auto attendant prompts but not sure where the date/time is specified. i looked through all the menus but didnt find it.

i have Start point then Check Hours where it checks In hours, Out hours, Holidays and under the Holidays i have Holiday Greeting when i go in there i dont see any date or time that i can change.

Like I said, its a condition you have to edit...in the condition editor.

Honestly you do need to talk to your business partner and have this work on it for you, or if you paypal me $150 (I'm hourly) I'll take care of it for ya!

-Austin
ACE: Implement IP Office

Thanks guys for your help.

i finally figured it out. in VM Pro under Condition Editory there is the Calendar i modified the date and its all set now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back