Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Auto Attendant on CallPilot 202i and CS1000 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcw2

Programmer
Dec 5, 2005
CA
I'm trying to set up an Auto Attendant for incoming calls to the main office number. I've built the application, recorded the prompts, added the number to the SDN table and can access the attendant from an internal station.

The incoming calls currently terminate on an ACD that is on NCFW to a 2616 (reception) set. The Nit_data is the DN of the reception set.

I changed these two numbers to my application number but it still goes to the attendant set. I set up both an ACD and a DID phantom that forwards (DCFW) to the application number and that doesn't work either.

I tried calling the voice item maintenance number through the phantom DCFW and couldn't get it either.

When I changed the NCFW and Nit_1 to the SDN it took a couple of seconds before forwarding to the reception phone (night recording on the weekend). Probably timing out and routing to reception.

No there is no IDC numbers. I think the call is getting to the CallPilot but does not like the SDN configuration. It will not transfer to the Voice maintenance prompt either even though both these numbers work internally. Incoming calls use an ACD that is NCFW to the reception phone (2616). Why or how this queue answers the LDN I don't remember/know how. I should be able to use my SDN as the NCFW and voila, I'm into the auto attendant. Gotta be something in the SDN properties accepting external calls. Back to the documentation.

Check Channels in Callpilot Manager during Test calls
There is a Monitor Tool

Thank you. I'll have to go to site. I get a message when I DCFW to my SDN "You have been forwarded to CallPilot but the number xxxx does not subscribe to this service. Forwarding to an attendant."

That message "Forwarding to an attendant" origin by application
That means your call reached inside Callpilot but can not flow out.
Maybe something wrong in your application

The application could not identifie as the member of this application
Check Error logs in CallpilotManager

I suspect the restriction permission list needs modifying.

I should be able to use my SDN as the NCFW and voila"
You don't NCFW to the SDN. You forward to the main CallPilot DN.
Then you add the ACDN to the SDN table in CallPilot and associate it with your application.
You may also need to add your LDN and NITE DN to the SDN table and point to the application.

Thanks again everyone. I've got this working perfectly. I've been away from regular programming for a few years and forgetting simple things like what loads to go in is frustrating. I ended up building an IDC table to convert the LDN to a Phantom 500 DN that is dcfw to the VM. I did have some problem with an existing night menu the reception phone was forwarded to after hours (manually). Surprisingly there wasn't any IDC already programmed so I had to go into the CDB and RDB to "make it go". Now to add this information to the application so my successor will be able to see what was done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back