Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Auto attendant for POTs lines 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

thep

IS-IT--Management
May 6, 2011
US
i have a customer who is looking for auto attendant. They have 2-3 pots lines and currently using standar wireless phones.

is there a system for small office that would do auto attendant?

Plenty of them out there, bring your lines in the system then out an analog ports.

The problem is if they use the analog cordless it basically has no line appearances or indication of voice mail you have to press several digits and flash combinations. Or go to proprietary wireless handsets that are full features but cost an arm and a leg.

Thnx ironhorse

i am looking in to TalkSwitch is there a product that you can point me to?
looking for not too pricy, and less configuration.

if i can use the existing phone lines in to a device i can probably have them get new phones as well.

Yes Talkswitch is good product, I sell and service them.

Good tech support.

thanks ironhorse i guess i will give it a try.

TMC sells an Epic 4500 4 line (pots lines) intercom system that has a built in VM/AA. They also have the 4300 series that doesn't have the built-in AA, so you can mix and match...

Jim

"If I had known it would turn out like this, I would have became a locksmith" Albert Einstein

NCSS NCTS NCTE CS1000E
Mitel 3300 4.2 basic & advanced, 5000 4.0, NuPoint I&M 4.2

A U.S. Panasonic TA-824 has a street price of about $250 plus another $150 for a display phone. It comes out of the box as a 3 line by 8 phone system and has a single port "auto attendant" (DISA) built in.

It would interface with single line sets.

LkEErie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back