Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

auto attendant feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

manersj

Technical User
Apr 17, 2003
US
ive got a kxtd1232d hooked up to a tvs 200 and wanted to know how i can set it up so that it rings the operator and doesnt go to the the message saying no one is available to take your call should i set the operators console to cf/b/na to a loud ringer and what would happen to the next caller if the operators on another call does it go to the genenral delivary mail box and can i set it up to not go to the general delivery mail box. thanks alot. john maners ps has anyone set one of these up with a night bell so that at night it rings a loud bell and doesnt go to the general delivery mail box. thanks

I installed a KXTA624 with a KXTVS50, now the owner sants to set up 9 voice mail accounts. Can this be done, without buying a second port board? Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back