Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Auto attendant assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

nacho38

IS-IT--Management
Dec 16, 2002
US
Hello. I have a Nortel compact ICS with Flash 4.0. I need to find out how to change the message for the auto attendant that picks up after 6 or so rings. Does anyone know where I might be able to find a how-to article / Manual for this. Thank You for your assistance

I can tell you how to change the msg feature 983 password 120000 for 2 diag ext for 3 pass is 1020000.comes up to admin press aa press grtg press grtg agin your msg will be 1 or 2 or 3 you can play them til you find the one to change. To goback hit retry.

Hey Thanks for the input what do you mean by "feature 983 password 120000 for 2 diag ext for 3 pass is 1020000."

Thanks

I was making an attempt to talk you thru changing your msg. The books are not always helpful.

I realize that I am confused by the part where you say "for 2 diag ext for 3 pass is 1020000."

what does diag? Diagnostic?

Thanks,

I. meant digits 2 digit ext pass is 120000.3 digit ext pass is 1020000. Sorry.

Oh Thanks. Do you know If I can record a new message under this menu?

Thanks

Also Do you know what manual has this information in it. My company needs to purchase a new one since it has been lost. Does anyone happen to have it in PDF format?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back