Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Auto Attendant Application Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

spanderson

Technical User
Dec 14, 2015
US
Hello,

I have inherited a nortel meridian system, and someone is asking me to help them change a prompt on what looks like an auto attendant. I've looked on the system and found the number the attendant is tied to under Service Directory Numbers under the system option in the Callpilot program on the phone server. I was given instructions that do not work unfortunately on how to gain access to this auto attendant. I can't change the password to that specific application, but when I dial our Voice Item Maintenance number and punch in the application ID(which I assume is the 4 digit extension that the auto attendant is tied to?), it asks me for a password which I don't know.

Any help on where to go from here is appreciated, and I can get any needed information asap.

Thanks!

You'll need to install and launch Application Builder, this will give you access to the application where you can change anything you want - including password to the application.

BTW - application ID is not the 4 digit extension, it can be, but not likely - since they start by default at 1000.

Thanks for the reply!

Where can I find the application builder at?

Hello,

So, I tried the app builder, but didn't know the configuration information. But, I messed around with the voice item manager and started going from 1000 and up and eventually found what I was looking for.

Thanks for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back