Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

authoriation codes 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

cs2427

Programmer
Nov 7, 2007
US
Does anyone know of a script that would take a list of over 6,000 authorization codes and merge the two together to send them into a switch. It is probably similar to a script you would use to load BARS.

Are these Auth codes you already have or are you needing new ones in that switch?

This is a Signature and not part of the answer, it appears on every reply.

This is an Analogy so don't take it personally as some have.

Why change the engine if all you need is to change the spark plugs.

THESE ARE AUTH CODES TO BE PUT IN A NEW SWITCH

I think that would be something you would have to script for yourself and pull from an excel or notepad file with your ascending list of 6000 until EOF end of file. Can you even have 6000 authcodes on the pbx?

Mato' Was'aka

This is an 81 and the list is one that is another 81 so in answer to the question, yes you can put that amount in. I wish I could write a script but I don't have the slightest idea of how to do it.

Guys
this is something i'm looking to do on an option 11. Also does anyone know the max amount of codes the switch can take ?
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back