Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AUDIX VM TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

duncankw

MIS
Jun 30, 2003
US
Have set the time on our system in switch management to adjust for daylight savings time and it is correct on all
our handsets... But the time on VM messages is fast by several minutes... Also i believe this is not a new issue (meaning not related to the time change, i think it has been that way for a while) it has just become important for the user's to know the exact time a message was received... So there must be another setting for Audix system that i cant find anyone know its location or a reason why the time it reports a VM was recorded is fast...

Audix TIME must be set with AUDIX SYS ADMIN, from the console.

I have Audix Administration and Voice System Administration
and cant find anything related to time so far in either other than Switch Timezone Settings....

To adjust Unix time, from Audix menu: <Customer Services/Admin>, <System Admin>, <Unix Management>, <Unix Date & Time>. Tab to Time and correct, F3 to save.

Yep!!! That was it Bobbr...
Thanks for the help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back