Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Audix Switch-TIme-Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunslngr

Technical User
Apr 14, 2004
US
We have multiple sites connected to one Intuity Audix. The problem we have is we want to change the Switch-Time-Zone to reflect the different Time-Zones the switches are in. But the goofy thing won't let me change it. When i run the command ch switch-time-zone and try to enter one of our switches it tells me the page is Read-Only and to Check the Platform Administration and Maitence Manual. I can not seem to find this manual. I checked thru the Maitenece CD that came with our s8700 but no luck. How do I change the Time-Zones for the different switches?

Thanks
Will

Are u logged in as 'sa'?

Da-vi'do

P.S. A message to all,if you want to get the best response to a question, please read FAQ222-2244 first. Also give the type & version of your voice mail & pbx system & preview your post to make sure it is complete & understandable. Be aware that if u don't answer a question, I usually will not continue to help u.

Yes, that is the only login for Voicemail that we have.

If u go to 'Cust services adment' and 'feature options', does it show 'time zones' 'yes' ?
I haven't heard that it is something that u have to pay for, but maybe they have change that.

Just trying to change the Intuity. Are the Cust Services Adment and Feature Options the choices on the Intuity's Menu if so then neither one has anything for Time-Zones. The only thing I can find remotely related is Under Switch Link Administration. There it lists the switch numbers and IP Address and ports.

Will

Is the system a LX Intuity?
If u do 'change system features' in the Intuity is there a option to turn on switch time zones?

orypecos,

No it is not a LX Intuity. I checked under system feature but no luck. Any other ideas?

Thanks
Will

This may be what you are looking for. Go into Audix admin and when you get into that. Type in ch switch. On our Map 5 Intuity that is the command.

Mike Jones
LSUHSC

Mike,

Nope that is the first thing I tried it tells me:

New switch time zone entries may not be entered here;

When I press choices over the switch number field it says that this form is Read-Only and to Check the Platform Administration and Maitenance Manual, which I cannot find. Thanks for the try though.

Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back