Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Audix passthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 17, 2005
US
I have a switch I tied to connect to to add a user to Audix. I read about passthrough, and tried, but it said not connected. What isnt connaected? There is SPM installed on the Audix server that the site sometimes uses to make changes with.

Is there something else I need to connect from the switch to the voicemail?

OH, another question. You can download the full spm program by d/l the r4 upgrade....is there a same scenerio with Avaya site Administrator? (d/l an upgrade but it is the complete program?)

To use SPM on the Audix you need to connect a 355 adapter to the DB-25 serial port of the Audix. Then plug an 8-conductor line cord from the 355 adapter to the admin port on the Legend processor.

Brian Cox

Yes, that must be done, because the site is able to make changes to their switch via the SPM on the Audix pc. I still cant connect via passthrough.

I whould check the admin port to see if it is still live and the 355a adapter has this site been recently updated
you cant do passthrough on magix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back