Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Audix Multi Site over VOIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthartt

MIS
May 12, 2008
US
If I have site A and site B in two different states connected via H323 VOIP trunks and the Audix VM is in site A...

How can (or can't they?)site B use coverage paths to the Audix over in Site A?

Right now I have it set up and it rings the hunt group for the Audix, and I have mailboxes set up, but get the generic voicemail greeting.

This can be done...I did it with 7 systems. You have to setup a hunt group on the remote system as a remote audix (I think it is the second page). You have to add features to the signal group for the trunks on each end (it is on the second page of the signal group) and then there is one other thing and I can't remember for the life of me what it is. See if you can do a search on remote audix and see what that brings up. I am sure there is someone that has instructions to do it. My instructions are at home somewhere in a pile of papers since I just moved my home office last week.

gblucas

That is a good start. I will see if I can find anything on that. But if someone else has insight please keep them coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back