Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Audit of voicemail mailboxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

jadexing

Technical User
Mar 5, 2007
US
Hi, is there a quick and easy way that I can querey vm boxes that have not been logged into at after some time? I would like to do an audit so I can get rid of unused voice mail. Thanks very much, jadexing

Do an advanced search... i believe that there is a parameter for date since logged in or something linke that.

Thanks MagnaRGP for your help. I have to give kudos to one of our help-desk personnel, I gave him greater permissions into the Call Pilot Admin and he found the answer.

You can do this; Under User Search, do Search Type Advanced Search. In the drop down arrow box, you can choose any of the fields under the user profile. This is great!

Cheers-
Jadexing

You can save those searches and run them again in the future also.

Just save the search as whatever. And then when you want to run it again just look uner the "User" tab and click on "Saved searches"

I mainly use these: Time of last login, External greeting not recorded, Disabled Logn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back