Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Audit of Agents in YSE to MiVB 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich Mckevitt

Systems Engineer
Mar 12, 2018
GB
Hi - I am running MiVb V8 alongside MICC/YSEversion 8.1. For some reason when deleting agents the systems dont sync like they do overnight when adding agents.

I want to run an audit of what agents are mis-aligned between the 2 systems and was wanting to export all agents from YSE in to a spreadsheet but cant see a way to do this.

If anyone can give me any pointers - I know the main issue is the syncing but atm we are in a change freeze so I cant do much on this side

Cheers for the help

Rich

There may be an easier way for you.

I would use SQL server management studio to connect to the MiCC database and find:

Databases / CCMData / Tables / dbo.tblConfig_Agent - right click and 'Select Top 1000 Rows'

This is read only.

In the results tab, you should be able to copy and past the agent data into excel and delete columns you don't require (GUID's etc) and sort as required.

I wouldn't advise making any changes here.

If you haven't used SQL management tools before, then you should find another way. Or just use YSE and manually compare to your exported data from MiVB.

If you know what you are doing with SQL, you can create your own sql query to return the data you want to see.

A Sync has never deleted agents, if you delete an Agent from the MCD the MICC will take the stance that you may want to mark this Agent as Historical so reports can still be run and no license consumed. However if you delete them from YSE then they will immediately delete from the Mitel assuming no errors such as logged in or button errors.

If you create a Team called all Agents and put all your agents in it you could run a Team report by Agent and the report will give you a list of all your agents.

MiCC is a one way sync on Delete and two sync on Add.
This is if you have Read/Write enabled on YSE.

Add - MiVB >> MiCC
Add - MiCC >> MiVB (If read/write)

Delete - MiCC >> MiVB (If read/write)

Best practise, keep YSE to Read Only to avoid unnecessary loss of Data.

Clever men learns what Wise men shares!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back