Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AudioCodes MP-112 FXS extention for Avaya IP Office 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

versli

IS-IT--Management
Mar 15, 2007
DE
Hi there,

Did anyone configured and attached a AudioCodes MP-112 FXS to a Avaya IP office PBX?

Our version = 3.2(53)
Extension = 1xx

I want to extend the extension to this FXS for example to 111. I have configured and uploaded the H323 config file.

Thank you.

Ivan

Yes I did. Worked fine for me. I used ip-trunking instead of registering it to the IPO. I also use this to send and receive faxes!

Arnoud

Hi Arnoud,

I was not too specific with my problem. I've got the VoIP gateway working, but dialing out from IP office did not work.

Let me explain:

a) I created the IP-line to the MP-112
b) I created shortcode for 5n and using that IP-line.
c) MP-112: I created two end points like 5001 and 5002.
d) On the MP-112 I created a route for * to go the IP office ip address.

Calling to 5001 extension is working fine; dialing IP office extensions also works fine the other direction.

What in particular does not work is dialing nr's outside IP office to the normal PSTN network or our other PBX ip trunks?

My college who is working with Avaya S8500 said to me is that H323 domain transfer is not enabled on the IP office. With our PBX trunk he is also not able to pass through his calls. Also on the MP-112 I did not configure the H323 gateway.

Thanks.

dencom: How do you program th MP-112 to allow both incoming and outgoing calls? We managed to succeed only in one direction.

I am setting up the system early next week. I'll post the program details then.

Arnoud

Hi.

Perhaps you haven't IPEndpoint Licence for this...

Regards.

ebuy,

No we don't have any IPEndpoint licenses. So IP trunk will work between two PBX-es? I tried to set Trunk to Trunk transfer last Friday but GSM Dialer forwarding did not work anymore.

has anyone tried this and also gotten MWI to work? Obviously an actualy lamp on a phone wouldn't work, but perhaps Stutter Dialtone?

Kris G.

Also tested this one today and looks good and easy to install.
Only i can hear the powersupply zooming is this normal!!

Gone test a new one tommorow, mabey that one is better.

Greets Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back