Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Audio Problems with Export

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigKurz

Technical User
May 21, 2003
US
I'm having trouble using footage captured with my Digital Camera. The camera creates an MPG, which has no problems on its own. However, after simply putting it into Premier and exporting it, the audio skips rather badly. I have no problems with any other files except those captured with my camera (which does present a large problems) Please help!?

You're not really going to have the best of luck manipulating MPEG using Premiere. Sometimes I can make it happen and sometimes I can't. MPEG is pretty much a "final output" format, so editing programs don't always work well with it.

Can you edit other MPEG files (say, from websites or whatnot)?

Cheers,

[monkey] Edward [monkey]

"Cut a hole in the door. Hang a flap. Criminy, why didn't I think of this earlier?!" -- inventor of the cat door

Hey! Thanks for the help, but i think that i figured it out. THe sound coming from my mpg was 16-bit mono, but it was exporting in 16-bit stereo. Also, the frequency did not match. After i tweaked those minor settings, it seems to work fine.

Ooooh, excellent!

Cheers,

[monkey] Edward [monkey]

"Cut a hole in the door. Hang a flap. Criminy, why didn't I think of this earlier?!" -- inventor of the cat door

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back