Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AUD370 VSID 9 CUST msg

Status
Not open for further replies.

hchphoneguy

Technical User
Aug 19, 2002
US
Need some help. Recently 11c had upgrade from Meridian Mail to CallPilot. After a few weeks had major power outage and after restart started getting msg: CSA001 9 "date/time" 4 on terminal. After searching Tek-Tips for info found post by NTOldTimer that suggested REQ chg TYPE adan ADAN out aml 9. I did this and error messages stopped, but now getting new message:
VAS008 ADMIN VSID 9 CUST -- TIME & DATE 13:44:10 17/08/2010

AUD370 VSID 9 CUST --

I should mention that MM card is not plugged into slot 10 anymore and CallPilot server is in different cabinet. Haven't noticed any problems with CallPilot.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

I believe this is left over from your MM. You have removed the AML link, now you need to remove the VAS ID of 9.
Go to LD 22 and print the VAS.
ld 22
req prt
type vas

What should print out is the VAS 9 for the MM and VAS 16 for the Call Pilot.

Go into LD 17 use the gateopener VAS and remove the VAS 9.

Yup that'll do it. Just remove those items. The only thing that's a kicker is if you had VMBA turned on at the set. To remove all this you will have to turn off VMBA on each of the sets to be able to remove this error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back