Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AUD313 errors but cannot find how to OUT TN 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

pd968042

Technical User
Dec 11, 2007
US
I have recently been getting regular AUD313 errors reported and the following are a few examples:

AUD313 00001504 DIAL 00000000 00184C5A 000008CB 00000002

AUD313 000000CC DIAL 00000000 00184C5A 000008CB 00000002

AUD313 0000140E DIAL 00000000 00184C5A 000008CB 00000002

I have read through previous article regarding AUD313 errors and have established that the problem TN is 10 15 from translating the 000008CB of the AUD313 using LD32. I remember I tried to setup a new phone by copying a TN to 10 15 but this failed for some reason however it looks like the TN is still in the system and I want to try and OUT it.

I've used LD11 and the TNs not listed and I've tried using LD50 (OUT and MTRT) but get a SCH5652 error returned.

Can anyone give any other pointers as to how to get rid of this TN as the repeated AUD errors has interefered with our normal remote administration of this switch and I'm having to do everything by the command line which is OK for me but not for others.

Thanks in advance,

Peter

do you have mail in that cab? try ld 32 stat 10.. or ld 20 prt tnb 10 15.. you can't out type tn, so print the tn 1st, then out the station type..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Can you actually print out a tnb of 10 15.
Or is it stuck

Thanks for your replies and the answers are as follows:

LD 32 doesn't work on this system although it does on the other system we have as I get an OVL309 (you do not have access to that overlay) error returned.

With LD 20, I get a SCH0807 (TN is valid but unable to match type) response when trying to print the TN.

I also get a SCH0807 when trying to print the TN from LD11.

I am hoping to avoid having to INI the switch but if there is no other option, then I'll arrange to do this and failing that contact the vendor for assistance.

Regards,

Peter

LD 11 isn't a print load. only 20-22
what s/w level is the switch.

The Option 11 switch is currently running on Release 25 but we are due to get an upgrade soon as we need to expand this system to support additional telephones but just wanted to see if there was a way I can get rid of this error in the meantime.

I appreciate your replies so far and if there is anything else I can try, then please let me know.

Regards,

Peter

Done a bit more digging and found using LD 83 with TNB, shows the problem TN as having a type of 2317 which is certainly not one of our normal types and don't know how that got there but tried OUTing using LD11 and now get a SCH4516 response - M2317 set requires DLT2 package (91).

So getting there but not quite at the moment.

option 11C card slot 10
John asked if you had Meridian Mail but no answer on that one. What type of card do you have or not have in card slot 10? Your 2317 set, was is built in assocation to an ACD? And you mention cannot do something on one switch but you can the other switch. Do you have 2nd level passwords for both or full acces to one switch and limited to the other?

MIKE

bigindian65 (TechnicalUser) 12 Dec 07 10:36
11 will prt same as 20.

You are correct. I am not sure what I was thinking.
Typed before I thought

Dont sweat AUDS,unless you are getting a lot.And I agree with phonz1,try an "INI".

Apologies, in response to the Meridian Mail question, we do not have this on the affected system. We have a standard digital loop card in slot 10 as all TNs on this are in use except 15 which appears to be the one causing the problems.

I only currently have 2nd level password access on this switch otherwise I could probably resolve the issue myself with access to package 91.

I'm going to report the problem to BT now I appear to have diagnosed the issue but failing that will try an INI.

Many thanks for all of your responses and I'll let you know what happens.

were you trying to copy an ACD set to another TN, sometimes that will corrupt your data. Have seen it before where a copied ACD set or an easy change to an ACD set would only show that the TN had programming but there was no way to recover the TN by OUTing and such. Had to have Nortel fix corruption.

Andy Ramirez
NNCSS BCM 3.0

What thaaa????

I just had this problem the other day, I was able to print the TN, which at first was disabled, then I enabled it and tried to print it and it was not in the system anymore, problem fixed...for now.

I would have been trying to copy a type 2616 to TN 10 15 as we do not have ACD on this site. However, the comment about the TN possibly being disabled may have caused the corruption in the first place when trying to copy. The only problem is that I don't have access to LD 32 on this system to check the status of the ports as I get an overlay not available response when trying to go into it.

I'll hopefully be in a position to try an INI either during the week or next weekend but is there a way to add overlay 32 to my setup or does this require a key code change to this particular switch?

Regards,

Peter

It's really Dumb that they didn't give you access to LD 32, LD 32 is one of the most used loads for maintence..

This is a Signature and not part of the answer, it appears on every reply.

This is an Analogy so don't take it personally as some have.

Why change the engine if all you need is to change the spark plugs.

I'll certainly request we get access to LD32 on this other switch when we get the software upgraded as it would have allowed me to sort the problem out myself.

Thanks for your comments and assistance in trying to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Peter

When you got this "With LD 20, I get a SCH0807 (TN is valid but unable to match type) response when trying to print the TN. I also get a SCH0807 when trying to print the TN from LD11."

LD 20
REQ PRT
TYPE TNB "Use TNB if you don't know what type it is"

When you printed the TNB of that set, what was the Date on the end on the TNB?

This is a Signature and not part of the answer, it appears on every reply.

This is an Analogy so don't take it personally as some have.

Why change the engine if all you need is to change the spark plugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back