Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AUD0091 Anyone? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pir8Radio

Technical User
Jul 31, 2004
US
Hey i got this error today when i came in this morning. Definition is: "Audit has found that Zone bandwidth does not match actual usage. Zone information has been updated to actual value."

We have just started (about a week ago) taking on almost a 1000 more calls a day through our ACD, im guessing these are related?

Zone bandwidth is kept track of and changes as calls are placed and cleared down, it can be checked in LD117 using PRT INTER/INTRA. Also in the background routines this is audited to keep it in check. The error says that the audit has detected it and has rectified the problem. If the alarm is just a one off ignor it, if its scrolling up the screen then it will require investigation.

Im now getting this error every morning, where i was not before. can someone go into more detail, what exactly is Zone Bandwidth, what system does it pertain to (ip, pri, etc.)? What would trigger it to change. You have to know how something works, to trouble shoot it..

Thanks Guys.

Zone bandwith is allocated to each Zone in the config, it is used to limit the number of calls to a Zone. Usually the INTRAZONE (LAN) would be set at max and be best quality (G711). The INTERZONE is when dialing between zones (typically Phone to VTRK, phone site A to Phone site B), on this dependent on the link to the site you would set the available BW and pick a Codec (maybe G729a if low BW, or G711 if BW was not an issue).

The switch makes a calculation on each call placed and incriments the used BW, and as calls hang up it decriments the BW. All calls IP-IP or IP-TDM use BW. The audit error is saying it has found a discrepency between the calculated BW and the BW actually in use.

If you have just started getting this error has anything happened on the Network, like a new site added, switch been patched?

first :

intrazone = for wan not lan
interzone = for lan

usually for the intrazone u put BQ = best quality and for interzone BB =best bandwith

the error u get is let say your intra and inter is 100000kbps and your network is less than this number wich means and 100% peak phones bot be able to make calls or get calls so first check like someone here say if u make any change the network then check correct what u configure in ld 117 .
make trace on call process between to phones to see the codec .
u mast exam few calls to see if the zone are correct .

one more important thing make sure the zone for the mgc or mc32 , vtrk and ip phones are different zones .

Beg to differ INTRA is LAN like INTRANET in side the company. INTER is WAN like INTERNET the world.

u right my fault anyway u have to check the bandwith of the network u have .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back