Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ATTN: MADHAVM GET URL IS GIVING ME A HEADACHE

Status
Not open for further replies.

congoman

IS-IT--Management
Jun 14, 2000
US
I created the the last keyframe and entered the properties, went to actions, selected GET URL, typed <A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> I then published the movie and created my nboflash.swf file posted it to my website, but when I access my site the movie runs great butr then it opens internet explorer and I get the message that the page cannot be found.<br><br>Q1:What am I doing wrong?<br>Q2:How do I get the page to open in the browser that I am using &quot;Netscape 4.72&quot;<br><br>HELP!!!!!!!!

My first question for you:<br><br>Does the file nbo.htm exisit in your directory?&nbsp;&nbsp;I cannot even access it by just typing in the URL address.&nbsp;&nbsp;If it does not exist at the URL you specify, then your browser will give you a &quot;Cannot Be Found&quot; error.&nbsp;&nbsp;I'd first double check to make sure the URL is correct and the file is there. <p>Judland<br><a href=mailto:judlandwaste@netscape.net>judlandwaste@netscape.net</a><br><a href= Flash proving ground...</a><br> &lt;a href=" Intellivision&lt;/a&gt;

When I type in the URL, the browser says that the file nbo.htm, does not exist. Have you checked whether the file is there?<br>Have you installed the Flash plugin for IE and NSCP?<br><br>Madhavan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back