Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Attendant can't dial LD code

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoneguy73

Technical User
Aug 19, 2011
US
Attendant dials long distance number but not able to enter a long distance code. Also if she calls a busniess that has a auto-attendant not able to dial like dial pad is disabled.
Attendant console is 2250

You will need to put an EES key on her console.

She will then dial the number, press the EES key and then she can send dtmf

If I program a key on the attendant with LD 12 does it disable the attendant? Or LD 15 does it too disable the attendant? If it does how do I enable the console back into service?

it's usually a default key, so it might be on there already, but she/he might have to press the shift key to access the second row of feature keys.

print the TN and see if the key is there already

There is no such thing as a default key for EES. Make sure she isn't on the console when you make the change. It won't disable it but it might cut off her conversation if she is on a call.

just to clarify my statement, when it's installed by a tech....not automatically there by itself ....most techs will add it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back