Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Attendand Console INFO 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperV12

IS-IT--Management
Mar 29, 2004
CA
New to a company. At night they have the attendant console forwarded (they unplug the handset). Where do I find out where the console calls are going DN/TN? I need to physically trace this as it is supposed to go to a PA system.

ld 21
prt
nit
enter.. if that's blank theirs a few other places you can set it, let me know if you need another pointer

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Did a LD 21 Prt NIT
Console is going to an ACDN 7001
How do I find where this is setup?

look at the ncfw on the acd group.
ld 23
prt
acd

ncfw night call forward. a acd group with all agents logged out will go to ncfw.

also look for idc tables in you inbound route, you can put a night number in there

ld 21
prt
rdb x

if you don't know the route number, do a

ld 21
ltm
cust 0
enter

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Found the ncfw is pointing to 7000 (Same number that is used to access CallPilot). Now where do I go???

After some cct tracing I have found it comes out of the switch via an analogue line card on 4999. If you dial this number it works therfore what I need to find out is how is CallPilot processing this call to forward it to the 4999 DN. Help Please I am an old Mer-mail man have not worked with Call Pilot!!!

is pilot sending it there, look at your trunks and see if thats a atdn target. cp could do it the same way as mer mail, with a tod (time of day) schedule but not normal when the console fgoes to night, those tend to be driven by the clock. in ld 49 prt idc, that is where i would put it if i wanted night to ring to a bell and then go to an after hours mail box. if i dial xxx 9000 to hit your console in the day mode, but need it to ring 8000 at night and follow the hunts and cfws for 8000, idc changes the number before the cradle to grave stamp is attached to your call. the pilot doesn't have a lot of magic features that mail didn't when it comes to voice services, almost all the same choices, just a gui interface and great desttop msg..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Talking with mgmt they stated when you get in night service Call Pilot's menu is prees #2 to ring the warehouse, this should access the 4999 DN! It doesen't, how/where can I check this to fix it.

under voice services as a menu service, repost in a new tread, i am the onlyone reading this and don't have pilot at this site, if i can see the screen it's not hard to find but i can't talk you through that one without a screen to confirm. the press 2 in your menu service gets you to the bell, now find out what # gets you to the MS

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back