Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Attachment UFL / Utility

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBear

Instructor
Jun 1, 2001
CA

Anyone know of a tool or UFL available that will print an external attachment when a report is printed? eg. a word document or an excel spreadsheet? Embedding the external document in the report is not an option as it is record dependent.

Thanks,

Thanks, I've checked there site but didn't find the type of utility I was looking for.

I'll email someone there directly to see if they have something that may solve the requirement.

Cheers,

UFLs get invoked when the report is Previewed (not when it is Printed).

If you describe the problem in more detail, perhaps alternative approaches can be suggested.

Cheers,
- Ido CUT, Visual CUT, and DataLink Viewer:
view, e-mail, export, burst, distribute, and schedule Crystal Reports.

CBear,

I'm happy for you to contact me directly at bruce@chelseatech.co.nz.

Don is aware of some UFL's and Apps that I've currently got under development that might solve your problem. They are not on the web site, but will be released as formal products in the next month or so. Editor and Publisher of Crystal Clear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back